Takura Steel Buildings is a leading supplier of Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings and Components.
All Metal Buildings consist of rigid frames, 26 gauge roof and wall cladding,framed openings for doors and windows in desired locations,purlins,girts,choice of colors on the walls,bolts and nuts to assemble the whole structure together.
Depending on the building application, components or accessories such as Insulation(R Value) ,Gutters and Downspouts,Interior Wall liner,Wall lights, and Louvers are available.Our buildings are also designed to incorporate additions such as Canopies,Cranes, Mezzanines, Parapets,and Partitions.
Each building is designed to meet local building codes and are all CAN/CSA A660 certified.Our experienced engineers will accommodate any other design requirements you might have.
Uses or Applications of Metal Buildings
Our Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings are currently being used in the following Industries and applications.
- Agricultural : as storage sheds, kennels,cow barns,or riding arena.
- Garages : service stations,car wash and oil change centres.
- Manufacturing : as an assembly plant or a power station.
- Auto : as a car assembly plant or car dealerships.
- Recreational : as an ice hockey rink, tennis centre, soccer or basketball arena.
- Religious : as churches and youth centres or community centres.
- Transportation : truck centres or truck stop.
- Warehouses : distribution centres.
- Retail : as large supermarkets.
- Aviation : as air craft hangars or helicopter maintenance building
Why Choose Takura Steel Buildings?
Takura Steel Buildings are
- Custom designed to your specifications and use.
- Easy to assemble.
- Reasonably priced.
- Blend in with natural environment and surrounding buildings.
- Many options for sizes, colors and accessories.
- Can be shipped in as little as 4 weeks.
- Unlimited support from start to finish.
- Our Buildings are not loaded with features you do not require, you tell us what the building is for and we will design it in the most economical way yet fully functional.
- Our Engineers are always on standby for special projects.
- Get peace of mind knowing that we are a Canadian company and we have your interests at heart.
- All our Metal Buildings are designed to meet 2010 National Building Codes,Our manufacturing facilities are CSA-A660 Certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau.